Sociot +51 (1) 6123202, 219 e email@example.com
Mr. Lora is Partner of the firm, specializing in labor law, social security law and commercial law.
He has extensive experience in providing a full service in labour issues to major local and international companies in our country. He is also recognized for its expertise sponsoring clients in administrative and judicial proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm he has been Head Advisor to Peru´s Minister of Labor Affairs, Technical Secretary of the National Labor and Employment Promotion Council, a consultant to the ILO’s Program for Strengthening the Services of the Labor Administration (FORSAT) and Legal Adviser to the Office of the Labor Vice Ministry. Also, Mr. Lora was Senior Associate at KPMG Grellaud y Luque Abogados (firm associated to KPMG International).
- Oral Litigation Studies in Access to Training, Universidad de San Diego (California), 2016
- Labour Relations Graduate Program, Universidad de Castilla La Mancha, 2008
- Master of Corporate Law, Universidad de Navarra, 2002
- Labor Law Graduate Program, Universidad de Salamanca, 2000
- Licensed in Law, Universidad de Lima, 1998
- Callao, 1998
- Professor of Labor Law, Law School, Universidad de Lima
- Professor of the PEE Program, Universidad ESAN
- Professor of the Diploma of Labor Law, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Professor of Labor Law, Law School, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Professor of Labor Law, Law School, Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola
- Articles on labor law in specialized journals